Image Map

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Preschool Boy Style!

I know most people think girls are the fun ones to dress, but I equally live dressing both of my kids. My son is exceptionally cooperative when it comes to accessories. He loves to where hats and sunglasses. He is also really into shoes and fun socks. It's probably my fault for taking him shopping so much with me. He spends the majority of them time with Mommy, since Daddy is gone so often. Which I know is hard on him, but it has resulted in him have a rockin since of style. Here are his outfits from school this week:
H&M shirt and pants with converse high tops

And today he is wearing his Toms, a pink polo and some kaki shorts from target the have a tone on tone houndstooth print on them (which of course you can't see in the photo).

Preschool Boy fall clothing haul video coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment